You are here
Senior SAP (SD/MM) Analyst with a manufacturing MNC
- Permanent role
- Concrete project timelines
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most established manufacturing MNC with turnover in excess of 100 billion. It has operations in over 50 countries and hiring more than 80,000 employees worldwide. Due to rapid expansion, they are now recruiting for a new Senior SAP (SD/MM) Analyst to join their team.
Reporting directly to the IT director, your role involves:
- Ensure smooth design, implementation and optimization of the SAP (SD/MM) ERP throughout the project and transition into operational phase. This includes ensuring that the project adheres to the project timeline and budget.
- Facilitate work between business and IT groups to "translate" requirements and enable implementation of value adding ERP solutions.
- Introduce and ensure smooth implementation of best practices (including compliance) through out the organization.
- Ensures that supporting GMP relevant documentation (SOP's etc.) are generated and maintained and available prior to first operation of ERP systems.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of experience in SAP SD/MM is required for this role
- Proven track record in a manufacturing/pharmaceutical plant industry is needed
- Proven track record of Project management or Business Analysis will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Top 100 Best Companies to work for!