You are here
Senior SAP Manager, COE
- Concrete project timeline
- Opportunity to build a new team
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established European company with a strong global presence, with presence over 15 countries. They are one of the top players within the FMCG space and is well known for their innovative engineering expertise. Due to rapid expansion in Asia, they are looking for a new Senior SAP manager, COE to set up their Center of Excellence (COE) here in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the IT Director, Asia, your role involve:
- Working closely with COE team in Europe and the business partners in Asia, you will be assessing the Business Unit/Function current state capabilities across process, data, technology and reporting. In addition, you will ensure that the current state work can effectively translate into requirements to ensure that the SAP project implementation run smoothly across Asia.
- Leading, guiding, explaining, clarifying, and negotiating solution options and influence business partner decision making to minimise the amount of project investment divergence from target architecture. Persuade stakeholders to accept new ideas, approaches, techniques, and standards as required.
- Setting up and managing a regional COE team from scratch to manage Asia's operations. This includes recruitment, assigning of work, performance review and etc of the team
- Leading end to end project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, time line, budget and external vendor management
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Technology with 10 to 15 years of working experience in a multinational environment
- Professional certifications such as PMP, ITIL and etc will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in setting up or managing a SAP team within a COE management is required for this role
- Experience in SAP implementation on a regional basis is a must for this role
- Exposure to business stakeholder management will be of added advantage
- Open to travelling regionally
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to set up a new team and advance your management and leadership skills. This roles also offer the opportunity grow together with one of the fastest growing company within FMCG.