You are here
Senior Sales Manager Asia - Mobile Payments, Singapore based
Fintech/Mobile Payments, Singapore based
Grow the Asia operations for this exciting digital device intelligence company
About Our Client
With an exciting product, which is very current in this disruptive world, our client is experiencing rapid growth and targeting the market at the right time. They are a US based business, with offices in 6 countries globally; they have recently been acquired by a global MNC which is providing an exciting platform for the next phase of their growth.
This is an opportunity to work in a start up environment, but with the backing and support of a stable MNC.
Their product is focused on ID technology in the fraud space, with a clear focus on digital channels. Their client base is varied covering financial services, healthcare, governments, retails and other organisations.
This role will be based in Singapore and be responsible for the growth of the Asia region. Initial as one of the key contributors to the region, you will be hands on in driving networks and responsible for achieving sales growth in the region.
Plans are in place to then continue to expand this team to have a sales office based in Singapore to service the Asian region. If you are looking for a role with clearly mapped out career planning based on your success then this role would be ideal.
The product is first class, the leadership team inspirational - but you will be understanding to the challenges of working in a start up environment and being first on ground.
Whilst the product speaks for itself, the sales approach is very consultative and you will require strong closing skills. You will be managing complex sales cycles, preparing proposals and negotiating terms with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven sales experience in the fintech/payments market in Asia
- Previous team leadership experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a start up environment, and achieving proven success and growth
- Ideally currently located in Singapore, or able to relocate
- Hunting and farming mindset - success of cold calling and ability to build pipeline
- Experience with SalesForce
What's on Offer
- An attractive package based on a 50:50 base and commission split
- Generous additional benefits - health cover, life insurance
- Work in a start up but with large corporate backing
- Long term future career prospects
- A passionate and highly competent leadership team
- Singapore offices location - significant travel across Asia