You are here
Senior Regional SAP Systems & Data Integrity Lead Analyst
Team based environment
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
Our client is a European listed multinational in the pharmaceutical industry. They are one of the leaders in their industry and has great business performance here in Singapore and Asia Pacific. They are focusing their efforts to further expand their businesses here in the Asia region as it possesses great potential for more growth. They are committed to delivering a best class experience in all aspects of their business and there is now an exciting opportunity to join their Asia regional office in Singapore as a Senior Regional SAP Systems & Data Integrity Lead Analyst.
Your responsibility includes:
- Reviewing SAP system changes to provide compliance assessments
- Executing processes and regulatory compliance practices to cost-effectively meet strategic, operational, and legal/regulatory goals.
- Bridging Information Technology and Business Stakeholders to develop business solutions and improve data management and integrity
- Performing the role as a Power User in various SAP testing activities to include new setup, regression testing, and preparation of test scenarios in order to achieve data integrity
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Compliance is required
- Proven experience in leading validation projects will be highly preferred
- Exposure to Business stakeholders management will be of added advantage
- Proven industry background in Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical industry will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a competitive remuneration package with a highly established multinational corporation.