You are here
Senior Regional ERP Manager with a High-Tech Manufacturing MNC
Leadership role with a sizable IT team
Regional exposure with concrete project timelines
About Our Client
Our client is one the industry leaders in the engineering industry. They have diversified business in manufacturing services, precision components and other services. With massive expansion plan, they are now looking for a Senior Regional ERP Manager to join their team.
Reporting remotely to the Regional IT director, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing thought leadership for an IT team across Asia in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Managing ERP and Infrastructure team to ensure that operations across the region runs smoothly
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades across various SAP modules, focusing in resource, timeline, budget and vendor management
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Driving best practices from and coordinate with countries to drive optimal and consistent solutions
- Controlling CAPEX and OPEX budget to achieve operational effectiveness
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline
- Professional certifications such as SAP, PMP and etc will be highly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team is required
- At least 8 years of experience in SAP across various modules is a must for this role
- Exposure to infrastructure is of added advantage
- Proven industry background across discrete or process manufacturing industry is required
- External vendor management will be of added advantage
- Exposure to business stakeholder management is required
- Open to travelling regionally
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your leadership skills in a regional capacity. This roles offer the opportunity to lead SAP project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.