You are here
Senior Regional ERP Analyst (SAP MM/SD and Navision)
- Permanent role in a central location
- Concrete project timeline
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established multinational in the retail industry with a strong brand name across the Asian market. They are currently looking for a Senior Regional ERP Analyst (SAP MM/SD and Navision) to join the regional team in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the Senior IT manager, your role involves:
- Managing the maintenance and implementation of SAP MM/SD
- Leading the integrating and release of Navision functionality into 'business-as-usual' environment, ensuring all service acceptance and operational deliverables have been successfully developed and agreed prior to handover.
- Providing technical capabilities to the area on business related application initiatives from a region perspective
- Conducting user training and introducing best practices
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should possess the following:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP MM is a must for this role
- Exposure to SAP SD and Navision will be of added advantage
- Proven track record in a regional scope is highly preferred
What's on Offer
Working with a range of stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and have many opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. You will find yourself working in a high energy, fast-paced and exciting environment. In return for this challenging brief, you will find your job satisfaction in a solid and rewarding career plan.