You are here
Senior Product Manager - Pathology / Histology
- Senior position
- Market devolopment opportunity
About Our Client
My client is leading US MNC with a regional HQ in Singapore.
- Manage and drive growth in the portfolio (including supply partner lines) to achieve sales and margin targets.
- Formulate and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan for the category, incorporating the identification of new business opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of the marketing mixed with an emphasis on pricing, product and promotional strategy to maximise profitability, brand positioning and market share.
- Initiation and execution of strategic and tactical business plans to achieve set financial goals.
- Accurate forecasting of the Category's financial outlook.
- Openly communicate with and manage all key internal and external relationships so that expectations are understood, issues are communicated and resolved, and performance measurement criteria are mutually agreed upon and achieved.
- Manage inventory and product forecasting so that internal targets are met and customer/marketing expectations are achieved.
- Lead a team of Product Managers through the employee life cycle.
- Work in tandem with the Sales team (Product Specialists, Account Managers and Sales managers) to ensure to identify new business opportunities and close sales.
- Gain a strong understanding of the customer's requirements and application needs on a technical level so as to ensure the most suitable solution is being proposed.
- Working with Quality and regulatory teams to ensure appropriate quality standards and regulation guidelines are adhered to.
- Preparation of tenders and major quotations.
- Drive pricing activities for designated portfolio.
- Successful execution of new product launches.
- Provision of product and technical information to internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or a related discipline.
- 5+ years proven experience in a commercial sales or marketing management role within the diagnostic industry.
- High level of commercial and business acumen.
- Proven ability to drive business growth through the implementation of sales and marketing strategies and execution of tactical actions to achieve required sales objectives.
- Successful execution of large anatomical pathology customer conversion projects.
- Outstanding leadership skills and abilities; motivating and engaging.
- A strong understanding of business development and marketing strategy with an emphasis on effectively managing and implementing brand strategy and the marketing mix.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise based on key result areas.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet agreed deadlines.
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression, rewards and benefits.