You are here
Senior Procurement Executive - Automation Company
- Located in the North
- Experience in sourcing for a variety of materials/products
About Our Client
Our Client is a American MNC company with over 300,000 employees. They are have presence in over 50 countries and are the market leader in their industry.
With the increasing demand and expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Senior Procurement Executive to support with their current growth.
Reporting to the Commodity Manager based out of Singapore, you will be accountable for local sourcing, e-bidding and the implementation of procurement strategies for the region.
- Source for Installation Work, Mechanical & Electrical Installation for UPS and Air Conditioning.
- Price Negotiation and Manage Supplier Agreements.
- Create a suppliers list for implement a road map for the Procurement team.
- Review suppliers' relationships to ensure effective business relationship
- Identify gaps and process improvement opportunities.
- Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives.
- Ad-hoc Project Management.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Engineering or equivalent related studies and have more than 4 years of sourcing experience. You should have the ability to understand drawings, single line diagram or architect design as this will help with the role. Strong communication and negotiation skills is required as you will be working with various stakeholders and senior management. You should be comfortable working in a manual environment.
What's on Offer
You will be in a stable organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. You will have great autonomy in your work as well as a chance to travel overseas. This is an opportunity to work with a global brand that is experiencing significant growth globally with excellent salary, bonus and other benefits.