You are here
Senior Process Engineer
- Materials Expert For Semiconductor Industry
- Strong In Process Improvements
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with over a billion revenue is recruiting for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team. They have over 20,000 employees worldwide and strong presence in the region.
- Familiar with the materials used in semiconductor back-end packaging processes
- Contribute to the overall Operational Excellence, through improvement projects / cost reduction through automation / improvement to production yields.
- Responsible for implementing process improvement activities and equipment / process buy offs
- Sound understanding of process technology and applicable methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of the current equipment and processes available in the commercial market.
- Ability to create customized solutions, and propose customizable equipment, necessary for process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Materials Science / Chemistry or Chemical Engineering is strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of process engineering experience in a related role for semiconductor back-end packaging process
What's on Offer
The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.