You are here
Senior Process engineer PVD/CVD/dry etch
An excellent chance to fast track your career
Competitive remuneration / salary-package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in the semiconductor industry with well known brand name. The holding is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, employs over 50.000 professionals across 30 countries, they are now looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team.
- Manage development and process transfer of advanced technologies from R&D to manufacturing
- Set up SPC for developed processes
- Perform equipment qualification and setup process specification
- Peform and characterise process and equipment system to maintain and control process parameters
- Troubleshoot process deviation and equipment malfunctions to improve process quality and productivity
- Lead a team to improve the process capabilities and reliability
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Material Science / Electrical & Electronics / Chemical Engineering preferably with relevant working experience in wafer fab industry
- Ability to work in a cross functional team
- Technical skills including problem-solving, statistical data analysis and design of experiment.
- At least 5 years of experience in dry etch mainly on silicon but also in oxide and metal, CVD/PVD
- Good knowledge on etch Equipment hardware and software.
- Experience on interferometric End point detection features ( IEP) and measurement tools ( N&K, AFM)
- Good knowledge on FA techniques
- Preferable experience on adv trench power mos technologies in 8" fab.
What's on Offer
- An excellent chance to fast track your career
- Competitive remuneration / salary-package