You are here
- Our Client is a multinational Bank
- Our Client seeks to be a leading international bank
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest wholesale banking and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners. It provides clients with business solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Supporting Global Prime Finance (GPF) by executing all Securities buy/receive, sell/deliver orders and borrowing/lending transactions and ensures trade settlement via system.
- Settling and reconciling dividend payables and receivables via custodian.
- Ensuring corporate actions issued are acted upon and properly executed.
- Assisting GPF with pre-matching, trade settlement, fail trade management and handling of settlement queries.
- Performing GPF administrative functions such as providing details on manual accounting entries for posting in general ledger, monthly reconciliation of collateral and borrowed/lent positions as well as issuing of confirmation letters to counter parties.
- Checks and authorises payments within approved limits.
- Providing high level of customer service when interacting with internal customers such as the brokers and counter parties concerning settlement of transactions to meet service delivery excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline (Banking/Finance/Accountancy)
- At least five years of work experience in a similar capacity
- Strong knowledge of securities processing functions in areas relating to settlements, corporate actions, margins and accounting
- Proficient in MS Office
- Independent, well-organised, self-motivated and a good team player
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.