You are here
senior officer - treasury support
- One of the largest canadian bank
- Look for a career which recognizes and rewards performance
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Canadian banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Supporting GFI by executing all Securities buy/receive, sell/deliver orders and ensures trade settlement via system
- Setting up of static data in the systems
- Perform FOBO/Depository reconciliation
- Daily cash management functions
- Monitoring settlement processes on an intra-day basis to ensure trade fails are minimised
- Pre-matching, trade settlement, fail trade management and handling of settlement queries.
- Ensuring corporate actions issued are acted upon and properly executed.
- Ensure collateral movement is agreed with the counter party
- Performing administrative functions such as monthly reconciliation of positions as well as issuing of confirmation letters to counter parties.
- Checks and authorises payments within approved limits
- Providing high level of customer service when interacting with customers such as the brokers and counter parties concerning settlement of transactions to meet service delivery excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline (Banking/Finance/Accountancy)
- At least five years of work experience in a similar capacity
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income Products and processing functions in areas relating to settlements, confirmations, corporate actions and accounting.
- Experience using GLOSS would be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Independent, well-organised, self-motivated and a good team player
What's on Offer
-Attractive salary package + Bonuses
-Great personal development and career progression opportunities
-Work in a friendly family environment.