You are here
Senior Officer - Trade Accounting
- One of the largest Canadian Bank
- Recognizes and rewards performance
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Canadian banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- Supporting Primes Services by ensuring trade settlement for all Securities buy/receive, sell/deliver orders and borrowing/lending transactions.
- Monitoring settlement processes on an intra-day basis to ensure trade fails are minimised.
- Assisting with pre-matching, trade settlement, fail trade management and handling of settlement queries.
- Daily cash and non-cash collateral management functions.
- Performing administrative functions such as providing details on manual accounting entries for posting in general ledger, monthly reconciliation of col laterals and borrowed/lent positions as well as issuing of confirmation letters to counter parties.
- Checks and authorises payments within approved limits.
- Providing high level of customer service when interacting with internal/external customers such as front desk and counter parties concerning settlement of transactions to meet service delivery excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline (Banking/Finance/Accountancy)
- At least five years of work experience in a similar capacity
- Strong knowledge of securities processing functions in areas relating to settlements and collateral management
- Proficient in MS Office
- Independent, well-organised, self-motivated and a good team player
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.