You are here
Senior Networks Administrator
- Government linked corporation
- Permanent role in the east
About Our Client
Our client is a global engineering firm in the aviation industry which employs over 10,000 staff globally and they service customers from Asia-Pacific, the USA and Europe. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a new Senior Networks Administrator to join their team.
Reporting directly to the IT manager, your role involves:
- Monitoring and maintaining network performance
- Maintaining LAN/ WAN/ WLAN/ VPN environments and Firewalls.
- Handling project management, ensuring that the projects adhere to the milestone/timeline
- Designing, planning, implementation and maintenance of the companies network infrastructure and architecture.
- Ensuring proper documentation of network processes, systems and configurations, processes policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Diploma/Bachelors Degree in IT or a related discipline
- CCNA or CCNP certifications will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in Cisco networks devices (Routers and Switches)
- Past working experience in a government linked corporation will be highly preferred
- Past track record in security clearance will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
The company has a strong talent retention program and encourages their employees to upgrade and improve their skills constantly.