You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Marketing Specialist/Manager - APAC
- Dynamic environment
- Growth opportunities
About Our Client
American multinational that focuses on the manufacture of cutting systems which serves customers in more than 50 countries within industries that include maritime and automotive.
It is dynamic company that is looking into expansion through innovation and partnerships with key players in the market. Currently our clients holds more than 100 patents.
You would have the opportunity to be a key member of the APAC Marketing team and you will be focusing on the B2B marketing practices.
Within this role you will be handling a variety of responsibilities, such as:
Understanding, planning and execution of promotional and media activities.
Implementing best practices on regional trade shows and events
Execution of corporate programs, including regional communications and program training.
Develop and execute research projects to support Marketing and Sales Team objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, preferably in marketing
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B marketing in APAC
- Capability to promote products
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of business sentiment across different markets in APAC
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Understanding and experience in managing digital marketing campaigns and achieving tangible results
- Strong systems skills and aptitude to pick up new systems as needed
- Experience in working in an international marketing environment
- Travel within the region to up to 15%
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity in a new role in a strategically important region. You'll be joining an established team to increase the exposure of existing and new products.