You are here
Senior Marketing Manager - SEA - FinTech
- Lead market through cutting edge brand & vision
- Own 360 degree digital marketing campaigns
About Our Client
Our Client is a highly successful player in FinTech, with outstanding, innovative leadership at its helm. The objective, to dominate the SEA market, and replicate the high growth and success of past campaigns in other countries.
Headquartered in Singapore, overseeing SEA, this role will drive comprehensive digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on introducing the brand, growing partner relationships, driving high consumer growth and engagement.
You will join a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment that demands, and rewards, excellence, both in achieving marketing campaign ROIs / and KPIs.
The client expects built-in expertise, the ideal candidate having successful tenures in blue chip MNC market leaders.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be the main stakeholder in pushing ahead-of-curve digital marketing campaigns for the Southeast Asia region, able to closely liaise with local internal teams and external business partners in achieving a unique brand voice.
You will individually drive and own robust, scalable end-to-end digital marketing processes.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be up to the challenge of:
- Driving & delivering - Achieve maximal brand awareness through excellent online campaign performance, accountable to high-growth KPIs
- Being an expert internal consultant, translating relevant digital campaign metrics & analytics into action points and ahead of the curve trends and insights
- Crafting & controlling the customer journey - Lead the charge across teams to create a consistent online brand message and vision
- Outperforming, outmanoeuvring, outshining - Innovate within a crowded industry, through financial services market and product-line knowledge
- Being a leader of ROI - Capability to render digital campaigns directly into concrete sales leads and growth
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a relevant discipline
- Passion and prior experience for growing new markets from the ground-up
- Mindset of being a digital marketing entrepreneur
- Proven & detailed record of successful regional digital marketing campaigns
What's on Offer
Our client is a fast paced, driven organisation looking to kick-start their marketing campaigns and create a leading presence in the market.
The successful applicant is experienced, driven, and able to work with internal stakeholders across all verticals. You will lead and drive the next level of the client's digital presence and growth in SEA, as they look to capture and captivate the market and expand fast.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.