You are here
Senior Marketing & Communications Manager - Hospitality - SG
Lead the marketing and communications team
Drive lead generation with a digital mindset
About Our Client
Our client, a leading hospitality services organisation providing top of the line, full spectrum renting solutions for companies looking to have a home base in Singapore. They have been highly successful in rapid expansion of locations in both Singapore and broader China, having quickly established themselves as the premiere player in their space, with a growing list of clients to their portfolio.
They are looking for a senior marketing and communications manager to head up the marketing vertical and team in driving the client to higher visibility and brand equity, through end to end marketing processes.
This role, overseeing a team of 3, will drive comprehensive marketing services for the client. From public relations, brand development, to digital and lead generation, the ideal candidate will have built-in leadership experience and marketing know-how. This client is on the fast track upwards, and is looking for someone who will hit the ground running, able to teach, inspire, and lead the team from day one.
This role will have a heavy focus on digital lead generation, owning and driving every single aspect of online presence, campaigns, and execution. This will include leading digital marketing campaigns across all major platforms, driving social media, optimising and revamping websites to ensure user experience is top of the line, with traffic, lead generation, and analytics
The ideal candidate will also:
- Own, grow, drive marketing online and offline - You are the brand champion and main driver. You can lead a team, and get them to maximum potential, output, and execution
- Succeed through digital marketing - One of your main KPIs being lead generation through online means, you will be responsible for increasing qualified leads through all possible digital means.
- Have end-to-end ownership of your vertical: Campaign planning, execution, optimisation, results
- Be an analytical operator: Be an expert in current market data analytics
- Be partnership driven: Understand and know how to reach, grow spend, and build lasting relationships with clients
- Be the brand differentiator: Shape a unique online and offline marketing vision amongst an increasingly crowded industry
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in marketing, public relations, or mass communications is preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of experience in marketing, with at least 3-4 years of digital marketing
- Adept at utilising and understanding marketing analytical tools
- Ability to drive end to end digital media processes, inclusive of content creation
- Deep knowledge of comprehensive marketing campaign processes
- Built-in leadership experience
- Able to hit the ground running from day one, no training required
What's on Offer
Our client offers a dynamic, goal oriented culture that rewards high performance, passion, and ability to deliver on KPIs. This role will lead the next step in marketing vision, brand exposure, and client growth for the foreseeable future. You will be joining a team that is driven to not only succeed in Singapore, but continuously expand their services abroad while keeping the same level of utmost quality and service-first outlook.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.