You are here
Senior Manufacturing Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer
High-Calibre Individual With Strong Motivation And Adaptability
Motivated Individual With Strong Problem Solving Skill
About Our Client
A leading multinational electronics manufacturer
- Line sustaining and machines troubleshooting of plating processes
- Take part in process improvement and cost reduction programs of plating processes
- Implement continuous improvement projects to fully optimize the manufacturing processes in terms of costs, quality and safety
- Monitor stability of plating production processes
- Handling quality issues related to plating process and interface with internal customers and Internal Quality Engineers
- Responsibility in process improvement, cost reduction and new products qualification programs
- Validation and simulation of all plating quality related issues, root-cause analysis, corrective actions and engineering dispositions
- Initiate/ Drive and Participate improvement projects related to Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost using PDCA methodology (QRQC ,8D,TPM and SMED) and Six Sigma DMAIC
The Successful Applicant
With a degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics or Chemical Engineering, you demonstrate at least 2 years of experience within the plating, Etching or Desox function in a manufacturing environment.
A relevant experience in workshop/ production management would be advantageous.
You have a general understanding of the technology involved within the Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical processes of the plating environment. You are able to solve problemes systematically through the different methodologies (PDCA - TPM, QRQC, SMED and Six Sigma) and you are familar with process improvement tools including FMEA, SPC, etc.
Dotted with excellent communication and organization skills, your assertivity and leadership skills make you a result-oriented person.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform