You are here
Senior Manager Supply Chain IT Solutions
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational retail chain with a strong presence in the APAC region. They are setting up their Regional Development & Support Centre for IT Supply Chain solutions and are looking for an experienced Downstream IT Supply Chain Solutions expert to lead this function for APAC.
As the Regional Manager for Supply Chain IT Solution, you will be responsible for :
- Leading system development efforts through full project life cycle while driving application support, delivering technology solutions to support all supply chain objectives, goals, and strategies.
- Managing project capital and expense budgets for IT initiatives while executing technology initiatives supporting the global supply chain and the broader Operations
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key business partners, ensuring that the IS strategy and plan is appropriately supporting and enabling the company's supply chain.
- Delivering supply chain application solutions with an emphasis on speed, flexibility and efficiency that align with the business strategies and support the needs of internal customers through flawless execution.
- Developing and maintaining productive partnerships with the extended technology teams (applications, infrastructure and service delivery) to ensure effective and coordinated planning, directing and scheduling of implementation activities
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have at least 10 - 12 years of IT experience, and 5 years with a focus in Downstream Supply Chain IT Solutions. You will have experience with large-scale, cross functional and international project implementation with proven track record of successfully delivering IT solutions within said time lines & budget.
You will have Enterprise-wide understanding of business & systems: Product Life cycle Management, Supply Chain Collaboration, ERP : SAP, ecVision, Manhattan, JDA
What's on Offer
- Regional role
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role