You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Manager, Marketing
- Develop strategies for better marketing and brand awareness
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in resource based manufacturing with global presence, with such our client develops and provides products with added value to all their customers globally. Their long term focus is on sustainability, to ensure conservation and development of all markets. It has over 40,000 employees worldwide and assets of over US$ 14 billion
Their goal is to meet the always demanding energy requirements of growing economies. They have close relationships with major players in the market within the energy business
Our client follows industry best practices and invests greatly on Research and development to create a competitive advantage among others
They keep close to governments and communities to establish long term relationships that will benefit both sides by improving infrastructure development, creating jobs and caring about the environment
As Senior Marketing Manager (APAC) you will have the opportunity to evaluate existing practises to then develop innovative marketing strategies on how to better position existing products, to create a competitive advantage to ensure the growth targets within the region are met.
- You will work in a matrix organisation, where you will interact constantly with country managers to develop customised and suitable plans for each one of the countries to support sales targets.
- You will be well-versed in the competitive landscape to always drive further improvements within the organisation.
- Having the opportunity to improve the company's brand awareness by having an aligned and consistent approach will be within your accountability.
- Also, you will analyse information coming from different sources to then have a clear understanding of the positioning of the company and products to then report given information to all stakeholders.
- You will be accountable for the successful implementation of the Marketing Mix among all products.
The Successful Applicant
- A suitable candidate is a dynamic and motivated individual with a Masters degree in Marketing
- Passionate about Marketing and Brand management and with a minimum of 15 years of experience in the field
- Excellent understanding of doing B2B business in APAC, with proven record of success when reaching out to different markets
- Meticulous individual that has a clear understanding about Data Mining
- Ability to work in a team with members from different departments in the organisation and able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Facilitate and lead external communications by providing a clear brand statement
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a dynamic and driven Senior Marketing Manager (APAC) to join their expanding business.