You are here
Senior Manager, HR (Regional) - Retail Giant
- Industry Leader in Retail
- Dynamic work environment, middle management role
About Our Client
Our client is an established and very successful global leader in retail, headquartered out of Europe. They have an enviable brand presence and are looking to strengthen their engagement with employees in the APAC region. This middle management hire in Human Resources will play a pivotal role in driving process design - best in class, act as the key point of contact for senior line managers within retail and own employee development & change management. This is a permanent role and has been created as a replacement headcount.
The Senior HR Manager (Regional) reports directly to the Vice President for Human Resources, who comes with two decades of experience in managing consumer brands. The role works in close partnership with leads across the different business verticals and in-country HR managers. The key objective for this role is to manage end to end strategy, planning and execution of HR processes within the regional organisation.
Besides the above, this role will:
- Partner with the leadership team regionally and with the in-country teams to determine the HR objectives & development of programs, initiatives and campaigns that impact employees
- Lead the implementation of personnel & management development tools in the region
- Ensure timely management of training deliveries
- Be the owner of key HR activities - recruitment, relocation, performance management, training etc
- Build a culture of success and passion within the organization
The Successful Applicant
- Master's Degree in Business, HR or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 6 years experience in HR and at least 2 years in a middle management role within a large corporate (B2C)
- Strong passion for the retail sector (B2C) and ideally, experience of having worked in a retail organisation
- Expertise in developing a corporate image strategy and dealing with C-suite executives
- Commercial mindset, strong ability to manage regional (remote) projects
- High level of energy, drive, positivity and ability to build a culture around you
What's on Offer
This Senior HR Manager (Regional) role is ideal for candidates who are looking to make an impact in the way HR runs in an organisation. The hiring manager is looking for passion, drive and open mindedness. Culture is the most valuable asset of this organisation so they are looking for someone who will represent their brand well. It is a challenging role, given the regional nature of work and the high volume so time management is critical. Our client offers a great internal and international mobility and in the next 3-4 years, there will be opportunities to grow into a Director role.