You are here
Senior Manager ERP (SAP)
Great Working Environment
Exposure to latest technology
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable tourist attraction in Singapore. They are looking to bring on board a senior individual within their IT department to manage the growing needs as a Senior Manage ERP.
As a Senior Manager ERP, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and supporting the SAP ERP systems to provide support to the business units.
- Developing the SAP policies, procedures, standards and liaising with the IT Audit teams for reports.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the SAP systems within the organization across modules (SAP FICO, HR, SD, MM, PP ,PM)
- Working with the business users to help translate business requirements into technical specifications.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a degree in Information Technology or related discipline with 8 years of experience in SAP management and implementation. You will have experience in working across SAP finance and logistic modules. You will also have exposure on ABAP and business objects.
What's on Offer
- Great Exposure
- Excellent working Environment
- Leadership Role