You are here
Senior Manager CVA Product Control
- Senior Manager CVA Product Control
- New team - new role
About Our Client
A leading international wholesale bank that have been established in Singapore for many years.
A senior controller role within Product Control - Finance controlling and supporting the CVA business within FM. The role is global in nature and evolutionary as the CVA desk is a new addition to the businesses.
The job role include:
- Supporting the Financial Markets CVA desk, in the capacity of an independent control function as part of Finance
- Close liaison with trading, sales and structuring particularly in devising and explaining the firm's methodology for CVA.
- Liaison with finance colleagues and other front office staff to clarify and explain the firm's new policy and practice with respect to CVA.
- Liaison with IT and business analysts to define and specify system improvement
- Provision of information to auditors, regulators, tax authorities.
- Liaison with colleagues in other finance sections (country finance, tax, valuation control) as well as GMR, legal, compliance and operations.
- Participation in the approval process for new business activity as well as individual transactions which are non-standard or sensitive in nature
- Comprehensive understanding of credit valuation quantitative methodologies, revenue, cost, capital management, balance sheet management, tax and liquidity
- Manage the production and explanation of daily P&L and balance sheet.
- Managing the process to ensure accurate daily P&L reporting in a robust control environment for the Global CVA business with an effective P&L attribution process.
- Supervising the general ledger reporting, reconciliation and substantiation process.
- Business support in terms of advising on CVA for structured transactions, assisting new product launches, providing quality MIS, and accommodating any ad hoc requests.
- Supporting local finance teams by providing accounting advice, general ledger reconciliation, and product training.
- Supporting the FM and Country CFOs in the development and maintenance of a robust control environment Contact point for auditors and supervisors, both internal and external audit, and regulators.
- Providing MIS around P&L analytics, and performance. Participating in the development of meaningful, relevant MIS for the business' management to enable enhanced return on equity, capital and regulatory capital information
- Compliance with the Global Markets & Group Accounting Policy.
- RWA reporting both the desk's RWA and also the impact of the positions on the RWA of other asset classes
- Operational Risk (OR) & KCSA compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified chartered accountant.
- Significant prior experience of CVA computation and the control of CVA trading desks.
- Quality stable explainable P&L and balance sheet reporting.
- Clear RWA information.
- Clear control metrics on day to day processes and accounting close compliance.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Team management responsibilities
- Transparent bonus structure
- Industry leading benefits package