You are here
Senior Logistics Analyst
- Fast track your career with expanding MNC
- Luxury Retail MNC looking to make Singapore APAC Hub
About Our Client
Our Client is an International Luxury Retail Company and is globally recognised as a huge brand name. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and they aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Senior Logistics Analyst in the Retail Procurement category to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Logistics Director, your main responsibilities will be to improve competitive advantage through effective Logistics analysis and. To achieve this objective, you will have to work closely with different functions throughout the Asia. This is an individual contributing position.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop Logistics Scorecards and analytics
- 3PL performance management
- Analyse Logistics performance to come up with initiatives, reduce gaps and identify cost reduction opportunities
- Strategise Logistics for shipments to DCs and Factories to improve efficiency
- Ensure customer satisfaction with on time delivery and optimum planning of demand
- Initiate Projects related to Logistics
- Regular reporting and presentations using Tableau (analytical software)
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree and significant experiences within Logistics environment in preferably a Consultancy industry. Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and discipline are necessary. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills to work with different levels of Stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth company that has huge global brand names in their portfolio that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.