You are here
Senior Linux System Engineer
- Permanent role
- Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is an up-and-coming, very fast-paced and dynamic eCommerce firm which has recently been valued at 2.5 billion USD. As they have launched their new mobile application earlier this year, they are looking to bring on board a new Senior Linux System Engineer to their company
As a Senior Linux System Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Setup servers (Ubuntu and Centos) and networks to support projects and operations.
- Design and size infrastructure systems for various application applications.
- Scale and improve infrastructure systems continuously.
- Setup and maintain monitoring of the infrastructure health.
- Establish and enforce policies to ensure the operations run smoothly
- Managing Infrastructure projects, focusing in scheduling milestones and vendor management
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Degree in IT or equivalent At least 7 years of experience in UNIX (Ubuntu and Centos)
- Proficiency in mandarin is highly preffered due to extensive interaction with the china counterparts
- Exposure to Cloud Platform (AWS, GCP, etc.), monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, Smokeping, Zabbix) and with automation tools such as (Foreman, Puppet, Saltstack, and Ansible) will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to be a part of an up-and-coming eCommerce firm which has a strong vibrant culture and excellent office environment that looks after the welfare of its employees.