You are here
Senior Legal Counsel, APAC
- Commercial role
- Broad generalist role
About Our Client
Our client is a European MNC leader in its market. They have an established presence in Asia with sales and manufacturing sites. They are are very well reputable employer which has a great culture and work environment.
Reporting to the Group General Counsel in Europe, you main responsibilities will be to provide legal counsel and support to the company's businesses in APAC. You will
- Prepare the APAC legal strategy and lead the execution of the strategy
- Implement, refine and improve the legal and compliance risk management framework for the APAC regions as a whole and for individual countries
- Draft, review and participate in the negotiation of commercial contracts
- Assist in structuring, negotiating and documenting special projects, corporate transactions involving co-operations, joint ventures and M&A activities
- Work closely with corporate centre functions on developing and implementing corporate governance processes
- Provide litigation and dispute resolution support
- Work on other assigned matters of legal significance affecting Asia Pacific or Group Legal Affairs
The Successful Applicant
Legally trained and qualifies, you would have at least 8 years PQE including in house experience ideally in the manufacturing industry. You possess excellent communication, negotiation and influence skills. Hence, you are able to work and engage well with senior leaders.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join an established company in a strategic role.