You are here
This position is now filled
Senior Java Developer
- Regional responsibilities!
- Dynamic and rapid growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Insurance firm in Asia with a strong presence in Singapore. The business is investing heavily on upgrading and expanding Technology operations in Singapore. As a part of this strategy, they are looking for a Senior Java Developer to take charge of the full suite of regional development projects and maintenance work.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design of application architecture and evaluating recommended solutions and efforts from vendors
- Managing source code and prioritising business requirements
- Validating Gap analysis and review system impact analysis and provide technical design
- Tracking, maintaining and documenting all SDLC deliverable
- Providing L2/L3 production support
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you must have at least 5 years of core Java developing experience having at least 2 full SDLC completion. You must possess excellent knowledge in Core Java coding (WebServices), Serlet/JSP, J2EE architecture, Core J2EE Design patterns, ETL and BI tools. Working knowledge of MSSQL, Eclipse, JBoss, Mule will be added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Rapid career growth
- Attractive salary package
- Dynamic working environment