You are here
Senior Java Developer (Core Java, Swing)
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be reporting into the IT Development Manager while be taking ownership the in architecture & design areas using core Java while for the back-end using Swing Java framework.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be reporting into the IT Development Manager while be taking ownership the in architecture & design areas using Java while for the back-end using Swing framework.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking complete ownership of the design, develop, implement and test software components on system written in Java.
- Producing efficient, maintainable, reliable code and unit testing.
- Analysing and solving performance and security related issues in the applications.
- To refactor code as necessary to improve function or reduce technical debt.
- Producing documentation and artefacts necessary in accordance with the existing processes for collaborating with the business teams.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant degree and 5 - 7 years relevant experience. You will have working knowledge of financial systems on the FX side.
You will need to have hands on core java and Swing framework. You would also need to understand that data structure, design patterns in relations to core java framework.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure