You are here
Senior IT Security Pre-Sales Consultant
- Global Security Brand
- Excellent learning opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a global leader in the cyber security space, enjoying double-digit growth figures over the past 5 years. With a growing cyber security market, the client is looking for an IT Security Pre-Sales consultant to join their regional team in delivering world-class IT security solutions to their global clientele.
As a Pre-sales Technical consultant, you will be the technical expert working with the account team providing the technical expertise to assist in securing business. You will provide the pre-sales technical support to the sales team to achieve technical objectives during the sales process on a regional basis. You will conduct product presentations to partners/customers at all levels from Engineer to CIO. You will respond to requests for information/proposal (RFI/RFP) and been involved with the tender process. You will conduct product demonstrations and evaluation testing with partners/customers. You will also provide technical solution designs and conduct on-going product training to partners/customers whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree & above qualification in a computer science related field
- CISA, CISSP, OCP, OCA related certification would be an advantage
- Pre-Sales experience such as conducting presentations and product demonstration is required for this role
- At least 5 years of experience in IT security solutions is required
- Prior working experience in an IT service-provider environment would be an advantage
What's on Offer
The client offers you a career opportunity in an aggressively growing cyber security market. Expect to be engaged and challenged in providing top-notched IT security solutions. IT security individuals who aspire to grow their skills to the next level should apply.