You are here
Senior IT Manager
Newly Created Opportunity
Exposure to latest technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization with the real-estate market based in Singapore. As with the growing needs and expansion plans across the region, they are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Senior IT Manager.
As a Senior IT Manager, you will be reporting to the Managing Director and responsible for the following:
- Developing, implementing and supporting the IT infrastructure within the organization to improve production.
- Working along with stakeholders and business units on drafting the IT road map and managing the IT budget for the organization.
- Managing the overall IT team from infrastructure to application units to ensure smoothing function of operations.
- Working along with vendors to ensure project timelines are being met in the most cost effective way.
- Identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions along with ensuring compliance and IT policies are respected.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and have 10 years of experience in managing the IT department overall. You will have experience in technical management, information systems and computer hardware/software. You will also have experience in supporting both the application and infrastructure teams and working along with stakeholders on IT budgets.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Leadership Opportunity
- Team Management