You are here
Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure analyst with strong experience on networks and windows infrastructure to join them.
As a Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst, you will be reporting into the Global Lead for IT Infrastructure while be taking complete ownership of Singapore IT Infrastructure operations. You will be responsible for :
- Taking complete ownership of local IT infrastructure while ensuring issues are identified and rectified in a timely manner
- Providing administration, support and development of corporate desktop, server, telephony and LAN & WAN infrastructure.
- Analysing, specifying, justifying and developing all aspects of the corporate infrastructure while overseeing corporate infrastructure projects
- Ensuring local office is adhering to global corporate policies and procedures while ensuring the IT infrastructure is developed and supported in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Working with the investment team to understand how they use technology while making recommendations and running projects for continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant degree and 5 - 7 years of relevant experience. You will have working knowledge of financial systems such as Bloomberg/Reuters with a proven track record of working successfully in the financial services industry.
You will have extensive knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and the key technologies associated with them. Particularly Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP. Microsoft qualifications advantageous.
You will have strong experience managing Cisco switches, routers and checkpoint firewall. You will have extensive Knowledge of Windows server, Windows XP/7/8, Office 2007/2010, Exchange 2007/2010, SQL 2005/2008/2012 and SharePoint 2010/2013.
You will have good knowledge and experience of LAN, WAN and Remote Access technologies.
You will have good understanding of virtualization and cloud technologies is advantageous. Especially VMware and Hyper-V.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Regional exposure