You are here
Senior Investment Analyst - Alternative Investments
- A fund of funds investments role
- Covering the pan asian markets
About Our Client
Our client is a newly formed investment advisory - set up for the purposes of portfolio diversification and proximity to Asian Markets. It is closely linked with a very well established investment advisory in main land Europe.
- Responsible of sourcing, conducting full due diligence and monitoring Hedge Funds and PE managers covering the Pan Asian market
- Take a leadership role in the assessment and development of new opportunities in industry such as hybrid PE, Private Credit and niche Hedge Funds.
- Analyse market and operational risks associated to managers.
- Leverage on the company and the candidate's network to aggregate the Pan Asian market sentiment and express macro-economic scenarios
The Successful Applicant
- Actively source, diligence, select and monitor Hedge Funds and Private Equity managers in the broad Pan Asian market
- Dynamically monitor the market opportunities and propose tactical portfolio allocation
- Be able to make rational decisions through a clear process using Hedge Funds and Private Equity systems and express high conviction views in an organised way.
- Risk Metrics expertise would be a clear advantage.
- Excellent user of information systems (Bloomberg, Swiskey or Bloomberg EMSX, Business Objects, Excel and financial databases)
- Self-driven and capable of working independently towards precise objectives
- Positive team spirit and open minded
- Academic background with a CFA or Master Degree
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a Hedge Funds and/or Private Equity analyst with broad expertise in the Asian manager's universe
- Fluent in English - due to the nature of business being undertaken in an English speaking environment
What's on Offer
- Autonomous environment
- Attractive salary and wider compensation package
- Centrally located offices within the CBD