You are here
Senior Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer
Opportunity to be involved in global projects with cutting-edge technologies
Excellent career development with training opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leader in 4 countries with over 5 million of end users. They are progressively gaining more market share and growing. They have large system running on a hybrid cloud and a Strong technology team with the most intelligent people. They are now recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure and DevOps Engineer to join their DevOps team.
This is a very interested opportunity for you to involve in running high traffic sites, configuration management, monitoring and automation. Previously you might have been a system admin, a software engineer, you will feel at home in the shell and writing code.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have:
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Work experience as a Senior System or Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive Linux system admin experience (Ubuntu, Gentoo)
- Experience with automating Amazon AWS and related services
- Good understanding of networking: IP, HTTP, TCP/UDP, DNS, VPN, VLAN, firewalls, BGP, Cisco switches, etc.
- Proficient in bash and Ruby or Python
- Troubleshooting in very complex distributed environments
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player
What's on Offer
This role offers great opportunity to be involved in global projects with cutting-edge technologies; You will be joining a growing business with family-oriented culture, entitle to the global training opportunities for IT space.