You are here
Senior HR Executive
- Fast expanding MNC
- Newly created opportunity to make your own
About Our Client
Our client is in the cosmetics industry with a heavy focus on natural, preservative-free cosmetics and skincare. Having established a strong presence across the region, they are now looking to expand operations to Singapore. As our client enters into this exciting stage of exponential growth, they are searching for passionate, ambitious and committed individuals to help push the company forward.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be part of the newly set up team in Singapore as the company launches operations locally. You will be heavily involved with full end to end process of recruitment from acquisition to on-boarding. You will take on the tasks of posting the job ads and sourcing for the right candidates. In addition, you will be screening and interviewing potential candidates during first round interviews. You will also be looking at setting up policies relating to company employee insurance. You will have exposure on HR related matters pertaining to setting up operations for new stores and also assist with office administration in this cosy set up.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years working experience covering the full spectrum of HR responsibilities
- Strong retail recruitment experience
- Candidates from a cosmetics/retail industry background highly preferred
- Strong computer literacy and Microsoft Office skills
- Well-versed with the local employment policies and frameworks
- Eager to learn new things with an enthusiastic mindset
- Polished candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to speak and write in Mandarin to communicate with the China office
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work and grow with a company that is fast-paced and dynamic as they set up operations. You will be able gain exposure to learning how a business grows with the added security of strong support from the regional office. In addition, this client has a great team culture that places a heavy emphasis on continuous learning and development.