You are here
Senior Fund Accountant
- Market Leader in Funds Industry
- Above the market remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the funds industry and specializes in PE funds and Real Estate funds. They operate in many countries and count various top banks and financial institutions as their clientele.
- Manage and oversee all service related matters for a portfolio of Private Equity and Real Estate structures, in particular the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial reporting, annual financial statements and cash management;
- Prepare and/or review investors' allocations such as capital calls, distributions, capital accounts and waterfall calculations;
- Ensure controls are in place and accounts are accurate;
- Coordinate internal and external timelines to ensure deliverables to management and clients are met;
- Prepare and coordinate related schedules and year-end processes with auditors and tax agents;
- Answer ongoing and ad hoc inquiries from external parties including, but not limited to, bankers, tax agents, auditors, property managers and legal counsels;
- Support the setup and onboarding of new clients, as well as, account closure procedures;
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of Know your Client (KYC) documents in accordance with jurisdictional requirements;
- Communicate and work effectively with clients, investors/shareholders and third party providers;
- Maintain, develop and expand business relationships with local & international clients and other business contacts and colleagues;
- Training & coaching to subordinates.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree major in Accounting/ CPA with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with relevant exposure to tax driven structures;
- Experience in handling financial reporting preparation for REIF, Private Equity, Segregated Portfolio Companies structures, including Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs), Property Companies, and Management entities;
- Knowledge of cross border consolidations in Singapore FRS, Australia GAAP, US GAAP, and IFRS;
- Experience with Transfer Agency and Investor Relations services;
- Proven ability to multi-task while meeting challenging deadlines for multiple clients at a time;
- Proven team work skills; able to recognize when needed to complete all daily and monthly tasks;
- Prior knowledge in Yardi and/or Investran;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong communications skills;
- Strong knowledge in GST reporting is a plus;
- Prior relevant experience with a top tier PE firm, Investment Bank and/or a BIG 4 is a plus.
What's on Offer
Above the market remuneration with exposure to PE funds and a regional portfolio, career growth in a market leader within the funds industry.