You are here
Senior Fraud Consultant
Fast-growing FinTech Firm
Regional APAC exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, global FinTech firm, providing financial institutions and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payments and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Since its incorporation, they have proven to be one of the leading international providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Coordinate with third party vendor to transform and design the firm's internal fraud system functions
- Design and optimize the fraud monitoring rules, comply with card scheme and local authorities' requirement, as well as the firm's monitoring methodology.
- Daily maintenance and optimization of system functionality to improve fraud monitoring efficiency of acquiring and issuing clients.
- Test and adjust existing fraud rules to take into consideration the feedback from fraud and monitoring teams and portfolio's performance.
- Cooperate with other risk teams to prevent financial losses and scheme rules breach.
- Analyze and conduct regular fraud system performance reports and rule quality reports.
- Support Head of Risk to maintain and improve merchant fraud management policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- 5+ years' experience in Fraud Risk within the Cards or Payments industry
- Fraud Risk system functional design experience - expert knowledge of Fraud risk modelling and rule design is crucial
- Strong knowledge in card schemes chargeback monitoring programs and fraud prevention
- University degree - Quant, Math, Stats, Business, Computer Science Major would be an advantage
- Strong data analytical and quantitative skills, strong coding skill will be a plus
- Experience in providing trainings and workshops
- Strong communication skills in English, regional languages like Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), Malay will be a plus
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and execution skills
- Effective interaction with different departments
- Quality focused with a passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a good team player
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a fast-growing FinTech industry. The role offers opportunities to travel to Europe and within the Asia Pacific region.