You are here
Senior Financial Analyst
- Rewarding career in a dynamic and fast-growing business
- Regional (APAC) role
About Our Client
Listed on the NYSE, our client is an established global company in the Healthcare industry. With a proven track record of growth, they continue to invest in the Asia Pacific region. In line with its continuing business expansion plans, they are currently seeking a high calibre Senior Financial Analyst professional to be based in the regional team.
Reporting to the Regional Controller, you will be responsible for the analysis of the financial results in the Asia Pacific region. Your portfolio will also include consolidation, budgeting/ forecasting and monthly management reporting. This will include gathering, preparing, summarizing and preparing recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts, In addition to that, you will also be involved in regional projects and ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you are degree qualified CPA with 4-6 years of post-graduation experience in business analysis/management accounting with an established MNC. You should have regional exposure and also some audit experience.
- To succeed in this role, you should be associated with the following traits: hands-on, meticulous, analytical, resilient, proactive, committed and able to work independently.
- You should thrive on challenges and have a "can-do" working attitude. You should also have good business acumen and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with prior experience working with manufacturing / supply chain and regional exposure will be preferred.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive remuneration package and developing a rewarding career in a dynamic and fast-growing business.