You are here
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
Global Leader in Industrial Automation and Process Manufacturing Solutions
You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of firmware/embedded software applications for existing and next-generation Micro-controller and I/O modules in accordance with engineering best practices/processes, and in partnership with team members across the globe. You will also need to possess the working knowledge of creation and debugging of embedded/software applications. You will participate in or conduct technical reviews with peers to identify problems early in the development phases, and will also need to demonstrate the ability to consistently meet project deliverable, and to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree / Master in Computer Science/ Embedded Systems / Computer Engineering / Electrical Electronic Engineering with concentration in the areas of Embedded Software engineering
- Min 2 years relevant experience in developing Real Time Embedded Systems. Candidates with more years of experience can be considered for either Senior or Staff position.
- Experience in industrial control systems and functional safety is a great advantage
- Strong knowledge in programming language: C, Object Oriented C++
- Experience with programming 32 bits MicrocontrollerMicrocontroller ( ARM or ColdFireColdFire ) and developing low level device driver.
- Experience with development in one or more of the following areas for embedded system:
- Development with RTOSRTOS, such as VxWorksVxWorks, ThreadXThreadX or others
- Development of communication protocols like Ethernet/USB/WIFIWIFI and CAN/Profibus
- ProfibusAutomated unit test methodology
- Good analysis skills and proven ability to solve complex problems. Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently and as team in multi-multicultural environment
- Open-minded, a willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving
What's on Offer
Tremendous opportunity to advance your professional career on a global platform