You are here
Senior Director, Big Data & Analytics Advisory (Consulting)
Attractive salary package
Rapid career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational management consulting firm with a strong foothold within the Information Technology advisory domain. They are further expanding their reach within the South East Asia region & strengthening their digital transformation consulting practice, hence they are looking for experienced Big Data/Analytics & Advisory management consultants to be a part of their team.
As a Senior Director Big Data/Analytics Advisory , you will be responsible for :
- Delivering IT & Analytics consulting services and overseeing implementation projects
- Identifying and addressing client needs by actively participating in client discussions and meetings
- Managing engagements, project economics and risks while sharing knowledge with team members and playing a subject matter expert role.
- Driving activities in areas such as; digital transformation, automation and orchestration, service management, architecture, virtualization and associated compliance
- Working with the broader Technology consulting team to develop and grow digital technology consulting offering
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will be an advanced degree holder preferably in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Physics or Mathematics, with strong academics from top-tier institutions (top 10% of class)
You will have experience within Telecommunications, Financial Services or premier IT group preferably within the management consulting domain.
You will have experience in addressing business challenges leveraging Technology solutions backed by strong exposure to deep dive IT diagnostics, experience identifying value creation opportunities
You will have a good understanding of enterprise architecture principles, Interest and expertise in technology-related training topics such as Big Data and Analytics, Information/Cyber- security, information architecture, IT project management methodologies
This role requires extensive travelling within the region.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Regional role
- Opportunity to work with a leading consulting firm