You are here
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Travel & Tourism
Expertly digital marketing & customer-growth KPIs
Vibrant digital start-up personality and culture
About Our Client
Our Client is a trailblazer within metasearch technology in the Travel & Tourism space, leading their online industry through a tenacious, determined vision of non-stop innovation. Their leadership team, entrepreneurs with decades of expertise in technology, have achieved global success through innovative & fearless vision.
The client's objective, to expand from an already dominant leader, into one that is light years ahead of competition in growth and scalability.
Headquartered in Singapore, this role is the evolution of the marketer: An expert in both digital marketing & customer growth development. Customer acquisition, retention, and mass scalability will all be key drivers to your success.
Knowledge & proficiency in high level online customer engagement & brand visibility are a must.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be a part of a driven marketing team, globally minded, and able to drive growth at scale through creative, innovative, and data driven campaigns. You are malleable in moving from single contributor projects to multi-team campaigns, with product and customer journey experience is a big plus. Concrete campaign results through actionable data analytics is your mantra.
The Successful Applicant
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will:
- Be the liaison - You are adept at communicating across verticals, cross-team and with C-Suite. You can sell to your internal teams the next big thing in marketing
- Be a Data Leader - Fluency in data analytics and platforms, you translate with ease online and mobile analytics into action plans
- Influence the customer journey - Lead the charge across teams to create a consistent online brand message and vision
- Be fast & experimental - Unafraid to think out of the box, act and react rapidly, always in search of the best way to reach the customer
What's on Offer
- Minimum 7 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a relevant discipline
- Leadership acumen - You mentor those around you & help mould next great talents within your organisation
- Appetite for Calculated Risk - Data-driven action plans from inception to scaling up
- Proven record of successful, high quality, digital marketing campaigns, with user growth numbers and KPIs front and centre at all times