You are here
Senior Development Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's leading manufacturer in semiconductors space. They are looking for a Sr Development Engineer to define, develop and implement silicon process technology for the manufacture of integrated silicon devices.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Define device architecture, technology design rules and electrical target specifications.
- Create technology process flows with process specifications.
- Process module development
- Define test structures for process integration and process module development.
- Drive process and device optimization.
- Facilitate process improvements.
- Support Process Engineering and Yield Engineering groups to improve process quality and yield of technologies released to manufacturing.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Physics or Electronic Engineering
- 5-7 years' experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Excellent command in English, other language capabilities is an added advantage
- Knowledge in device simulation by using TCAD or Centaurus
- Knowledge in Process Integration
- Ability to manage UNIX environment
What's on Offer
- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform.