You are here
Senior CRM/Business Intelligence Analyst
Exposure to business stakeholder requirements
Exposure to cutting-edge technology
About Our Client
Our client is a leading firm and they are currently looking for a Senior CRM/Business Intelligence Analyst to be an integral part of their dynamic team to partner with key stakeholders in providing technical support insights.
Reporting directly to the IT director, you role involves:
- Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications and requirements on small/medium size projects.
- Ensure successfully implementation of CRM and business intelligence solutions
- Enhance the Data Warehouse by optimizing the BI structure, including the design and web deployment of critical reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee daily operations, providing assistance to user on the applications and manage user requirements on reporting.
- Manage outsource providers, ensuring that the SLA adheres to what have been agreed
- Manage the development of reporting tools to design custom reports, templates, forms and etc.
- Partner with the business sponsors and business facing leadership to drive projects to successful technical implementation, while delivering the anticipated business value
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates should possess:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline
- More than 8 years of experience in CRM or business intelligence tools
- At least 5 years of experience in project management (budget creation, management and control) is required
- Exposure to team management will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work in a large scale project with great exposure to senior stakeholders.