You are here
Senior Consultant - Retail (Singapore)
- Opportunity to manage in 12-24 months
- Be part of very successful business
About Our Client
We are a B2B group within the information sales space, serving most Fortune 500 organisations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important retail hub though the landscape has changed dramatically in the last 18 months - becoming more competitive and price sensitive. Our Sales & Marketing business has gone from strength to strength in the last 24 months, becoming one of the most profitable business in Singapore. As we continue to invest in the FMCG & Retail desks, we are looking to hire a Senior Consultant for this business.
Reporting to the Manager for FMCG & Retail, this role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our retail client base.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Key Account Management - we partner with most of the top luxury and retail brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing these key relationships
- Team Management - if you are someone with a passion to lead a sales business, this role will have the opportunity to manage a team of 2-4 people in the next 24 months
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for the internal (HR) Talent teams in working
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business
- Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close, in a very competitive market
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Ideally, 2-4 years' experience of having worked in retail/FMCG sectors else;
- Passion for this sector and what you'd done in your career to demonstrate such passion
- Strong passion for working in a highly meritocratic, sales centred firm
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with C-level executives as our business development activity is focused on targeting regional leaders from the sector
What's on Offer
Our Sales & Marketing desk is was rated as the industry leader by HRM Asia and we pride ourselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. We are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a challenging and fast moving sales organisation. If you are looking to build a career in sales and/or sales management, with a strong B2B and B2C mix, you will find this role in line with your aspirations. The remuneration will be competitive and in line with the market for such hires.