You are here
This position is now filled
Senior C# Developer
- Permanent role in a central location
- Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a well established European company with a strong global presence, employing over 1000 employees worldwide. Singapore is the regional headquarters for our client's operations within the region. Following its recent expansion, they are now looking to hire a Senior C# Developer to join their team.
You will be responsible for
- Understanding business requirements and participate in technical design.
- Developing and implement applications in accordance to business requirements.
- Participating in implementation roll-out and managing external vendors to ensure smooth communication with users and development teams
- Providing operational support and ongoing maintenance and enhancement to existing systems.
- Being aware of the business environment and processes in which our software is used in order to understand and develop the application that matches the context requirement.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in C#.NET development
- Functional skill in any of the functional areas e.g. finance, HR, CRM, logistics, etc, will be highly preferred
- Experience in managing offshore vendors will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for C# Software Engineers who are looking to move into a techno functional role. This role offers potential candidate the opportunity to gain in depth knowledge of 3rd party logistics industry with regional exposure.