You are here
Senior Business Manager (6 months contract - extendable)
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
A leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, across the globe and around the clock.
Projects and Change Management
- Be an active working group participant, for projects that have direct impact to the Front Office (RM and/or ARMs), both for Change-the-Bank or Run-the-Bank projects. Depending on project, the incumbant will act as advisor, subject matter expert or reviewer.
- Represent the voice of Front Office in terms of usability, look and feel, user workload, UAT scenario, training requirements, roll out plans, front office procedures, etc.
- Support the Voice of Business framework.
- Liase with the project team to ensure feedback from UAT is followed through and implemented in the subsequent releases.
- Be the main point of contact fro front Office post roll-out.
Support the Singapore Location COO and point of contact for Front-to-Back business and operational topics
- Function as main contact liaison for Front, Middle and Back Office on the implementation of strategic initiatives, process improvements and facilitation of communication.
Front Office Issue Management and Escalation
- Main point of contact for Front Office for escalation of all Front Office related issues and incidents, especially with client impact. Coordinates issue resolution across Front-to-Back functions.
Inter and Intra Divisional Collaboration and Cross Sharing
- Collaboration and cross sharing of information with other FO and Non-FO departments to achieve alignment, synergies and effective cooperation on regional and booking centre level.
Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Regional and Location Initiatives
- Facilitate rollout of Regional and Location initiatives as subject matter experts. Initiatives include account opening for Trust, maintenance of capacities over accounts, grouping of related accounts,system tracking of expired leagl documents, application for discounted terms and tarifs
Control and Compliance
- Partner with General Counsel and First Line of Defense to ensure business compliance with external and internal regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 -10 years of Banking business experience
- Qualification of a college or higher education in business/economics/technology
- Front-to-Back banking process knowledge (PB background is an advantage and preferred, but is not mandatory subject to the overall skills of the candidate)
- Ability to communicate with and manage senior stakeholders
- Ability to excel under pressure and possess a positive can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to innovate and drive changes across the organization
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical and confident personality with excellent relationship skills in order to interact with stakeholders across various departments (Front Office, General Counsel, Operations, Product Management etc.)
- Excels in team-work and collaboration
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills
- High service and client orientation, enthusiasm for the contact with stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent MS Word and Outlook skills and good PowerPoint
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a Global Investment Bank in Singapore.
A competitive salary package.