You are here
Senior Business Analyst - Client Onboarding
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- High profile role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and reputable global bank with a strong presence in Asia. With Singapore being their Asia Headquarter, they are currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst with solid CRM systems / Client Onboarding experience.
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Taking charge of all analysis of existing and potential operational impacts from the change implementation while ensuring risks and issues are well captured and managed
- Working with global team members to define change requirements, risks and impacts from initiated change programs and develop steps to manage the impacts
- Supporting global regulatory interactions, in relation to requests for information from regulators
- Adhering to all structure of projects and enforces rigorous project governance
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you should possess at least 10 years of Banking and Financial Services experience with strong operational knowledge in Client Relationship Management systems and Client On-boarding projects experience. You must have proven track record in full Agile project life cycle.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to chart the direction and strategy to grow the business presence in Asia Pacific. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.