You are here
Senior Analyst, AML & Regulatory Compliance Program
End-to-end Financial Crime Function
Global Cards/Payments Firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Cards and Payments firms in the world.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform reviews and investigation on Sanction and PEPs alerts.
- Perform reviews and investigation of suspicious activities and prepare necessary Suspicious Transaction Reporting to the regulator.
- Partner with Global Financial Crime Compliance (GFCC) team to execute local implementation of Global compliance requirements over AML/CFT, Sanctions and Anti-corruption areas.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Singapore Compliance program inventory (policies & procedures, training and monitoring) to validate compliance accountability.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date local compliance policies & procedures by effectively incorporating necessary local regulatory requirements against rapidly changing business products & underlying operations.
- Develop and deliver up-to-date regulatory compliance trainings to the required local employees, by effectively incorporating necessary local regulatory requirements against rapidly changing business products & underlying operations.
- Support the direct leader in evaluation of the pertinent regulatory requirements over GFCC area. Keep up-to-date with critical regulatory developments and evaluate necessary compliance actions as needed.
- Provide compliance advice to business partners in evaluation of effectiveness of compliance program within business groups, support implementation of necessary compliance actions, consultation & development of appropriate remediation actions as per the regulatory expectation.
- As needed, support facilitation of compliance projects and initiatives to fulfil regulatory requirements, under the direction of the direct leader.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- 5+ years of direct regulatory compliance or legal experience in Singapore.
- Strong understanding of the Singapore regulatory (Monetary Authority of Singapore) requirements for retail consumer financial services or credit card business.
- Experience in dealing with the regulators on compliance matters.
- Strong understanding of & experience in AML/CTF and Sanctions operations at global financial institutions.
- Professional certifications or Diplomas in AML relevant area.
- Ability to identify control defects and develop remediation by reviewing & evaluating existing business processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, verbal and writing, to be able to effectively develop regulatory policies & procedures and conduct training over the pertinent regulatory requirements.
- Experience in working effectively in a globally-complex matrix organization across diverse business groups and product lines.
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join one of the largest and most dynamic Financial Services firms in the world. The firm has been voted best employer several times in Singapore.