You are here
Senior Analyst (12 months)
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive salary package
About Our Client
My Client is a Global Investment Bank looking out for 2 contracting positions - Senior Analyst (1 year)
My client is a global investment bank. They are looking to hire 2 Senior Analyst on a 1 year contract. The purpose for this role is to
- Assist in the accurate and timely preparation of all financial returns of BNS Singapore Branch and BNS Asia Ltd and;
- Assist in Head Office and MAS Liquidity Reporting;
- Assist the Managers in the operation of Financial Reporting Department including Head Office Reporting, Regulatory Reporting and Tax Reporting.
- Assist in department's ad-hoc projects implementation and departmental matters when required
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of working experience in the banking sector with strong academic background.
- Candidates with experience in auditing banks from Big 4 accounting firm will also be considered.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business. Qualified Chartered Accountant of Singapore / ACCA is desired
- Good knowledge of local tax, statutory financial reporting, regulatory reporting and liquidity reporting.
- Proficient in MS Excel and in MS Access.
- Candidate with financial modelling knowledge and/or Visual Basic experience in MS Excel and MS Access is preferred.
- Independent, well-organised, self-motivated and a team player.
What's on Offer
This presents an opportunity to work for a Global Investment Bank with a competitive salary package.