You are here
Senior Actuarial Analyst
- Supportive training opportunities
- MNC P&C insurance platform
About Our Client
A leading insurance organization, providing risk management ranging from P&C, Life and retirement insurance.
Professional candidate with a concrete background in quantitative analytics and an
interest in financial engineering and general insurance:
* Participate in the entire process of quarterly reserve valuation, including data reconciliation and
analysis, setting up models, producing results and dealing with various related analysis requests.
* Under limited supervision, applying appropriate analytical tools to the data and performing actuarial
* Analyzing, reporting and developing recommendations based on data analysis
* Maintaining and creating standard and ad hoc reports
The Successful Applicant
* Over 3 years' working in financial services industry, preferably with experience at property/casualty
insurance companies, accounting firms, or related consulting firms.
* Excellent analytical skill, good computer skills (Microsoft Excel / VBA /ResQ etc.). Statistics/Actuarial
modeling software experience recommended.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and in English, oversea exposure
* Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skill, willing to learn
* Progress in attaining one of the actuarial professional designations: Fellow of Casualty Actuarial
Society / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries/ Society or equivalent actuary's qualifications in other
What's on Offer
Supportive training opportunities and incentive salary package.