You are here
- An opportunity for contract extent or convertion
- An attractive renumeration package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading brands in Banking & Financial Services. Headquartered in Europe, they have expanded their business across the globe and have been successfully established in Singapore. Partnering with us, they are currently looking to grow further within the region.
- Manage full set of accounts in the region including month-end closing and AR/AP/GL processing.
- Generate and consolidate MIS reporting including balance sheet & variance analysis.
- Interface with auditors and tax agents for any requirements.
- Ensure compliance to accounting regulations and standards.
- Participate in monthly analysis and review of business performance including budgeting and planning.
- Assist with cash flow management.
- Prepare GST reporting submission.
- Assist Regional Finance Manager in providing guidance to other team members.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you should possess:
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Banking or equivalent certificates such as ACCA/CFA.
- Strong experience/knowledge in Banking & Financial Services industry.
- 3-5 years of relevant experiences in Finance & Accounting.
- Familiarity with tax and GST reporting.
- Great communication skills and ability to coordinate well with team members.
- Good initiation and driven working attitude.
- Longing for new knowledge and career progression.
- Knowledge in trading industry or financial products, which is a plus.
What's on Offer
For driven and committed individuals, this is an excellent step-up that provide a new platform for career progression.